Why Use Us?
- At Shine Real Estate, our purpose is to help property investors succeed. Our mission is to dedicate our property knowledge, passion and experience to you with honesty & integrity, to contribute to your property investment success.
Your Success = our success
Our motto is “We care, proactively we act, so you can relax.”
To achieve this, each and every member are committed to
- Do the right thing for investors, landlords and tenants.
- Do the best we can to make your life easy and comfortable.
- We care about you & your assets
- We provide responsive, friendly services to give you peace of mind.
- Portfolio Management System. Your Dedicated Experienced Property Manager takes sole responsibility for all aspects of the management of your property. Your property manager treats your property as his/her own and knows everything that’s happening with your property, to advise you from a position of full understanding.
- We are landlords just like you. We care about your properties and treat them as our own. So we treat your property as our own. Our systems and processes are designed to protect both the physical condition and the financial return of your valuable asset. Through every phase of the renting cycle, you will be informed and advised as it happens. Our clients enjoy the peace of mind that comes from the best service and constant feedback.
- We make it easy for you through our mobile office. We come to meet you at the convenience of your home and at a time that suit you best. At Shine Real Estate our aim is to enrich the lives of every person who comes in contact with us.
Our experienced dedicated property management team provides responsive and friendly services to you. We are investors ourselves, we treat your properties as our own. We care, proactively we act so you can relax!
Our services include:
- ‘Portfolio’ Management System – Your Property Manager takes sole responsibility for all aspects of the management of your property.
- Recommendations on market rental
- All inspections conducted by appointment – no keys are given out
- All tenants must pass strict reference checks
- Payment collections and direct electronic banking into your nominated accounts.
- Rental arrears followed up on timely manner
- Six monthly inpsections and reports
- Payment of Landlord’s outgoings (eg. Rates, Body Corporate Charges, Water Services, Insurances etc) as required.
- Initial & periodical property inspections and written reports.
- Annual Financial Statement for taxation purposes.
- Arranging of maintenance and repairs as required and consultation with Landlords as instructed.
- Termination Inspection for outgoing tenant
- Attending Residential Tenancies Tribunal (RTT) on behalf of landlord (as required).
How Do I Get Started?
To start get started, call us now on 0420428318 or email us at email@example.com to book a free consultation with a Buyers Advocate.